Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING THESE AGREEMENTS, THEN PRINT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND STORE THEM ALONG WITH ALL CONFIRMATION EMAILS, SMS MESSAGES, ADDITIONAL TERMS, TRANSACTIONAL DATA, AND GAME RULES RELEVANT TO YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORMS AND/OR FACILITIES. WE WILL NOT FILE OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU SO PLEASE PRINT IT OUT FOR YOUR RECORDS. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Article 1. Purpose
These terms and conditions are intended to specify the basic provisions related to the use of the service between the service user (hereinafter referred to as the User) who uses all game services, website services and other related services (hereinafter referred to as service(s)) provided by Clegames, Inc., (hereinafter referred to as the Company) via a device, and the Company.
IF THESE AGREEMENTS ARE TRANSLATED INTO ANOTHER LANGUAGE, THE KOREAN VERSION WILL PREVAIL IN THE EVENT OF ANY CONFLICT BETWEEN THE TRANSLATION AND THE KOREAN LANGUAGE VERSION.
Article 2. Terms and definitions
The terms and definitions used in these terms and conditions are as follows.
“Company” refers to a business that provides “game service” through wired and wireless communication networks, etc.
“Member” refers to a person who uses all games and related services provided by the Company after entering into a use contract with the Company in accordance with these terms and conditions.
“Game service” refers to all game services provided by the company
“Non-member” or “Guest account” refers to a person who does not sync or authenticate account information with an external account or uses the service through the guest mode
“Contents” refer to all digitally produced contents associated with the services, including all games, network services, applications, game money, game items, etc., provided by the company to be used via a device.
“Paid contents” refers to the act of payment through a payment company recognized by the company to purchase or use contents, etc. within the service.
“Open market” refers to a mail-order brokerage site or application that brokers sales of applications such as Apple App Store, Google Play Store, One Store or “paid services”
"Affiliate service" refers to a service provided by the company through partnership with other mobile platform service companies such as Kakao, that allow users to use the service on mobile devices using the affiliated mobile platform's subscription information and profile picture.
“Payment company” refers to a company that provides electronic payment methods that can be used in the “open market”, such as credit card and mobile phone payment.
“Application or app” means any program downloaded or installed through a mobile device to use the service provided by the company.
Article 3. Effectiveness, application and changes of the terms and conditions
(1) These terms and conditions become effective immediately when these terms and conditions are stipulated in the Company's website or the contents for the use of services, and the User installs and runs the applicable contents.
(2) The Company takes measures so that Members can ask questions about the contents of these terms and conditions.
(3) The Company shall prepare the contents of the terms and conditions so that the User can easily understand the contents of the terms and conditions, or provide a separate connection screen or pop-up screen and obtain consent.
(4) The Company may amend this Agreement to the extent that it does not violate relevant laws, such as the “Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce”, the “Act on the Promotion of Terms and Conditions”, the “Act on the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization”, and the “Act on the Promotion of Content Industry”.
(5) The Company reserves the right to make changes to these Terms from time to time without prior notice and in its sole discretion. When changes are made to these Terms, they will be posted here. Users are suggested to bookmark and review these Terms on a regular basis in the course of using our services. The Company provides the users with access to use of the services strictly conditioned upon and subject to your compliance with these Terms.
(6) Upon revising the terms and conditions, the Company checks whether the Member agrees to the application of the revised terms and conditions after announcing such. If the Member does not express his/her consent or refusal when the revised terms and conditions are announced, the Member shall be deemed to have agreed to the revised terms and conditions if he/she does not express his/her refusal by the effective date of the terms and conditions.
(7) If the Member does not agree to the application of the revised terms, the Company or User may terminate the “Game service use contract”. However, please note that the Member is responsible for any disadvantages that may occur to the Member when the contract is terminated.
Article 4. Rules and regulations other than the terms and conditions
Details not specified in these terms and conditions shall be understood in accordance with the “Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization” and “Information Protection”, the “Electronic Communication Fundamental Law”, the “Telecommunications Business Act”, the “Criminal Law”, the “Civil Law” and other related regulations. However, rights and obligations may be guaranteed or restricted in accordance with policies stipulated by other companies, such as service terms and conditions and service operation policies.
Article 5. Entering into a service use agreement, terms application and restrictions
(1) A User who intends to become a Member shall apply for use by providing information necessary for the use of Game services and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
(2) The Company may not approve the application for use that falls under any of the following subparagraphs:
In case of using other people's information or mobile device
In case of using the “game service” for the purpose of criminal acts stipulated by the Criminal Act
Incase of using the “game service” for the purpose of violating the purpose of the Youth Protection Act
Incase of using the “game service” in a country where the “company” has not yet decided to provide the service
In case of using the service for illegal purposes
In case of using the “game service” for the purpose of pursuing profit
In case of applying for use through a mobile device or program that are restricted by the use of the service
When a member in competition with the service applies for the purpose of undermining the interests of the company
In case of using the “game service” for purposes that violate other current laws
(3) In the case of any of the following subparagraphs, the company may withhold approval until the cause is resolved:
In cases of difficulties with supporting specific mobile devices or other technical circumstances
In cases of technical difficulties such as service or payment method failure
In other cases where it is difficult to accept the application for use due to any other reason equivalent to the above
(4) The Company allows the Member to use the Game Service immediately if there is nothing to withhold or reject after the Member completes the procedure for agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and entering the information necessary for the use of the Game Service.
(5) For more convenient Game service experience the Company provides Guest accounts.
However, in any of the following cases it may be impossible to recover, link or transfer the account thereafter while using Guest account in cases of deleting or losing it:
In case the device was changed
In case of incorrect operation, malfunction, modification or initialization of the mobile device
When all or part of the content, such as application, is deleted from the mobile device
In cases of creating and accessing accounts through Emulators (Nox, Bluestack, etc) or other unauthorized software or hardware.
(6) The Company may approve the application for use by adding conditions to restrict the use by use level according to the relevant laws or the age rating policy of the Open Market.
Article 6. Operation Policy
(1) In order to protect the rights and interests of Members and maintain order in the game world, the Company may set specific scope in the terms and conditions and set the entrusted matters as the Game service operation policy (hereinafter “Operation policy”).
(2) The “Company” notifies Members by posting on the Game Service menu or community or providing a connection screen so that “Members” can know the contents of the Operation Policy.
(3) In the case of revision of the Operation Policy that has the same effect as bringing a material change to the rights or obligations of the Member or changing the terms and conditions, the procedure of Article 3 shall be followed. However, if the revision of the Operation Policy falls under any of the following subparagraphs, the notification method in Paragraph 2 may be substituted for prior notice.
In case of revising the entrusted matter by setting the specific scope in the terms and conditions
When revising matters not related to the rights and obligations of “members”
If the contents of the “Operation Policy” are not fundamentally different from the contents set forth in these Terms and Conditions and the “Member” is amending it within the foreseeable range
Article 7. Provision of Information on Identity and Terms of Transactions
(1) The identity information of the Company can be checked on the download screen in the Open market or on the Game service.
(2) Information on the terms and conditions of Paid Service is as follows. For other specific details, please refer to the information provided on the page as it is provided on the download/sale screen in the Open Market.
Service provider: Clegames Inc.
Terms, conditions and period of use: According to a separate notice in the Game Service (If the period of use is not indicated, the end date of the Game Service shall be considered as the period of use)
Product delivery method: Instant payment to the ID (character) from which the purchase was made.
Minimum system requirements, required software: According to the minimum specifications announced for each “game service”
Payment amount and method: According to the separately notified payment amount and payment method for each “game service” (When paying in foreign currency, please note that the actual billed amount may differ due to exchange rates and fees)
Effect of withdrawal of subscription or cancellation or termination of contract: Subject to the provisions of Articles 19, 20, 21, and 22 of this Agreement
Contact method: Inquiry or e-mail within Game Service
Article 8. Account Issuance and Affiliate Services
(1) The Company may issue accounts with arbitrary numbers and letters to Members for the smooth operation and management of the Game Service.
(2) The Company may partner with a mobile messenger service provider or social network service (SNS) provider, etc., to allow Members to use the service to which the Affiliate service function is applied.
(3) If a Member wants to use the service to which the Affiliation service function is applied, the Company may receive the information of the Member from the messenger service or social network service (SNS) provider, and the Member I agree to the information being used for the service.
(4) If a Member changes the account of the Affiliate service provider, the records of use of the Affiliate service used with the existing account may not be inherited, and the Company does not bear any responsibility for such cases.
(5) When a Member uses a service to which the Affiliate service function is applied, please contact the provider of the Affiliate service for correction, viewing, and confirmation of information necessary for the use of the Affiliate service.
Article 9. Community Services
(1) The Company may provide services for communication (hereinafter “Community Service”) so that multiple users can freely exchange opinions, experience and promote friendship.
(2) When a Member joins an individual community to use Community service, the information of the Member may be disclosed to the community manager and staff for smooth service operation.
(3) Since Community service is a service provided in conjunction with information from an external platform, the service may not be provided normally when the Member loses membership of the platform company or withdraws from the platform membership. The Company bears no responsibility for such cases.
(4) The Company may set the operating policy of Community Service to protect the rights and interests of Members and provide a stable service environment, and Members are obliged to comply with them. The Company notifies Members by posting the contents of the Community service operation policy on the Community service homepage so that Members can access it.
Article 10. Personal Data Protection and Management
(1) The Company strives to protect the personal information of Members including account information as stipulated by related laws. Regarding the protection and use of personal information of Members, related laws and personal information handling policies separately notified by the Company are applied.
(2) Nicknames, photos, and status information entered by “members” may be disclosed to many for communication and competition with other members.
(3) In accordance with the “Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection” and the “Enforcement Decree” of the same Act, the Company have the right to terminate the contract and delete personal information of Members who have not used the service for one year in a row in order to protect the personal information. The Company may take necessary actions such as separation and storage in DB. In this case, the Member is notified of the expiration date of the personal information retention period and the items of personal information 30 days before the action date.
(4) Notwithstanding Paragraph 4, the Company may keep the personal information of the Member during the period if a separate period is set in other laws or the period is changed at the request of the Member.
(5) The Company is not responsible for any information, including the account information of the “member”, exposed due to reasons attributable to the “member”.
Article 11. Company Obligations
(1) The Company complies with related laws and faithfully performs the exercise of rights and obligations stipulated in this Agreement in good faith.
(3) In the event of equipment failure or data loss during service improvement in order to provide continuous and stable Game service, the Company shall be liable for repair or restore it without delay in cases of unavoidable reasons such as natural disasters, emergencies, defects and failures that cannot be resolved with current technology.
Article 12. Member Obligations
(1) The Member must not engage in the following acts:
Entering false information when applying for use or changing information
Using or stealing other person’s personal information
Impersonating employees, operators, or other persons of the Company
Changing the information posted by the Company
Producing, distributing, using, or advertising a program, device or device not provided or approved by the Company
Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights of the Company and other third parties
Damaging the reputation of the Company and other third parties or interfere with business
Disclosure or posting of obscene or violent words, writings, images, sounds, or other information that goes against public order and morals
Disposing of game data for a fee (transferring, selling) or making it an object of rights (providing collateral, lending, etc.)
Using the Game service for profit, sales, advertising, political activities, etc. without prior consent of the Company
Acts prohibited by other related laws or not permitted by other social norms
(2) Members are obliged to check and comply with these Terms and Conditions, the notices announced in relation to the Game Service, and the notices of the Company.
(3) The Company may determine the specific types of actions falling under paragraphs 1 and 2 and any of the following in the Operation Policy, and the Member is obliged to comply with it.
Restrictions on the name used in the “game service” such as the “member”’s character name and guild name
Restrictions on chat contents and methods
Restrictions on the use of communities
Restrictions on the gameplay
Other matters deemed necessary for the operation of the Game service by the Company within the scope that does not infringe on the essential rights to use the Game service
Article 13. Service Change and Modification
(1) The game world provided by the Company to Members through Game service is a virtual world created by the Company, and the Company provides comprehensive information on production, change, maintenance and repair of Game service contents.
(2) The Company may modify (patch) the Game Service according to operational and technical needs. The Company is not responsible for any damage caused by the loss of the expectations or benefits of the Member due to the change of the Game Service.
Article 14. Service Provision, Changes and Termination
(1) The Company shall provide its services 24 hours a day and 7 days a week unless there is an operational or technical problem.
(2) If you download or use an application through the network, additional charges such as data usage fees set by the mobile operator may occur, so it is recommended to use Wifi.
(3) Notwithstanding Paragraph 1, “game service” may not be provided for a certain period of time in any of the following cases, and the “company” has no obligation to provide “game service” during that time:
In case it is necessary for maintenance, replacement, regular inspection of information and communication facilities, or modification of the contents of Game Service
In case it is necessary to respond to electronic infringement accidents such as hacking, communication accidents, abnormal game use patterns of “members”, and unexpected instability of Game services
When it is impossible to provide the normal “game service” due to natural disasters, emergencies, power outages, service facility failures, or excessive use of services
In case of business necessity of the Company, such as division of the Company, merger, business transfer, abolition of business, deterioration of profits of Game service
(4) The Company may temporarily suspend the service without prior notice due to urgent or unavoidable reasons, and in such case, it will be notified later.
If the company deems appropriate, such as replacement with a new service, the currently provided service may be completely suspended.
(5) The Company may restrict or temporarily suspend some or all of the services if the normal service cannot be provided due to natural disasters, power outages, national emergencies, failures in service facilities, or congestion or inspection of service use. However, in this case, the reason and period will be notified to the member afterwards.
(6) The Company shall not be liable for any damage to Members in connection with the use of the free services provided by the Company and Members shall not claim service provision, compensation or refund for service interruption above. However, the case of damage caused by the intention or gross negligence of the “Company” is excluded.
(7) In the case of Paragraph 3 Nos. 3 to 4, the Company may suspend all Game Services due to technical and operational needs. In this case, it will be notified 30 days in advance through the initial screen of the Game Service or the community. If there are unavoidable circumstances that cannot be notified in advance, notice may be given later.
(8) If the Company terminates the Game service in accordance with paragraph 7, the Member cannot claim damages for free services, Paid services and fixed-term products with no remaining period of use.
(9) The company may restrict or suspend all or part of the service in the following cases:
In case of force majeure, such as war, incident, natural disaster, or national emergency
In case of disruption to normal service use due to power outage, equipment failure, or excessive usage
In case of unavoidable circumstances due to construction, such as repair of service facilities
In case the service cannot be provided due to various circumstances of the company
(10) The Company is not responsible for any disadvantages caused by the modification, change or termination of the service.
Article 15. Collection of Information, etc.
(1) The Company may store all chatting contents between Members within the Game service. The Company shall access this information only when it deems necessary for the Company to mediate disputes between Members, handle complaints or maintain game order, and this information shall not be accessed by third parties that are not authorized by law. The Company notifies the individual of the reason and scope of reading the chat information before reading the information. However, in relation to account theft, cash transactions, verbal abuse, fraudulent acts such as in-game fraud, abusive usage of bugs, and other violations of current laws and regulations, as well as the investigation, processing, confirmation, and remedy of significant violations of these terms and conditions, If it is necessary to view chat information, the reason for viewing the chat information is notified to the individuals whose chat information has been read and the part related to the person among the read information is notified afterwards.
(2) Public chatting where conversations are made between multiple Members is excluded from the notice provisions in Paragraph 1.
(3) The Company may collect and use terminal information, OS information and version, information on the carrier used, and service usage records, etc.
Article 16. Provision of information and publication of advertisements
(1) The Company may post advertisements through banners, PPLs, charging stations, etc. within the Game Service, and the Member who agrees to these Terms and Conditions is deemed to have agreed to the advertisement of the Game Service. The advertisement may be linked to the area or page provided by a third party, and the “Company” does not guarantee the reliability, stability, etc. of the advertisement page. The Company is not responsible for any loss or damage that occurs as a result of the Member participating in the advertising activities of the advertiser, or as a result of the communication or transaction.
(2) The Company can transmit various information such as events by email, LMS/SMS, and push notification only to members who have agreed to receive it. Members can refuse to receive advertisements at any time if they do not want to receive advertisements, and the Company does not transmit advertising information to the Members who have refused to receive advertisements.
Article 17. Attribution of Copyright, etc.
(1) The copyright and other intellectual property rights of the content produced by the “Company” are owned by the Company.
(2) Members or any third party shall not reproduce, transmit, publish, distribute, broadcast, or otherwise use any information obtained by using Game Services provided by the Company to which intellectual property rights belong without the Company’s prior consent.
(3) The Company does not use any content of Members (e.g., posts in communities) that are not integrated with Game services commercially and without the consent of the Members, and the Members may delete such user content at any time.
(4) The Company may delete, move, or refuse to register posts or posts in Game Services posted or registered by the Member without prior notice if it is deemed to be a prohibited act prescribed in these Terms and Conditions and Operation Policies.
(5) A User whose legal interests have been violated due to information posted at any communities may request the Company to delete the information or publish the contents of refutation. In such cases, the Company shall promptly take the necessary measures and notify the applicant thereof.
Article 18. Payment
(1) The price of Paid Service depends on the price displayed in the in-game store, etc., but the estimated payment amount at the time of purchase and the actual billed amount may differ due to exchange rates and fees when paying in foreign currency.
(2) The Members must pay the payment amount according to the policies and methods set by the Open market operator or Payment company.
(3) The payment limit may be adjusted according to the policies of the Company and Open market operators, Payment companies and government policies.
Article 19. Withdrawal of Subscription
(1) In the case of paid services purchased by Members, contents that can be withdrawn and contents that cannot be withdrawn are provided separately. You can cancel the subscription (purchase) of the content that can be withdrawn without any additional fee within 7 days from the date of contract signing or the date of availability of paid services.
However, some paid services with similar characteristics, such as paid services provided free of charge from the company or a third party, such as gifts and events, and paid content that have already been used or considered to have been used at the time of request for withdrawal of subscription, may be subject to subscription withdrawal (Cancellation of purchase) may be restricted.
In such a case, the company decides to take measures in accordance with the relevant laws, such as notifying the “member” when purchasing the paid service.
(2) Withdrawal of subscription for paid services is restricted in the following cases:
In case the items are lost or damaged due to reasons attributable to the Member
When a Member uses or partially consumes items
If it is difficult to resell the product over time
If the packaging of replicable items, etc. is damaged
In case of the items with immediate use and effects after purchase
In the case of items acquired in the process of using Game Service
In case of using some of the additional products (points, mileage, items, etc.) paid at the time of payment
When some of the items sold in bundles are used
In case of items whose opening behavior can be regarded as use or whose utility is determined upon opening
In the case of items provided free of charge by the Company to Members
In the case of Paid service received as a gift from another person
In other cases prescribed by law for the safety of transactions
(3) If the products are displayed, advertised, or fulfilled differently from the contract, the user may withdraw the subscription within three months from the date of receipt of the content, or within 30 days from the date of knowing it.
(4) Application for withdrawal of subscription and refund must be submitted through the procedures set by the company, and the company examines whether the application is justified and proceeds with payment confirmation and processing in accordance with the refund operation policies and procedures of the terminal, subscription carrier, and each store operator.
(5) If a minor has paid for a paid service without the consent of his/her legal representative, the minor or his/her legal representative may cancel the payment. However, cancellation is limited if the minor's payment for paid services is within the scope of the property authorized to be disposed of by the legal representative or if the minor uses sorcery to make him believe that he is an adult.
Whether the purchaser of the paid service is a minor is judged on the basis of evidence such as the terminal where the payment was made, the information of the person who made the payment, and the name of the payment method. The company may, if necessary, request the submission of documents proving minors and legal representatives.
(6) Members shall manage their terminals and accounts used for those terminals, fulfilling their duty of care as a good manager. The member is responsible for any damage caused by the member's negligent management of his/her terminal and the account used for the terminal, or consenting to the use of an acquaintance or a third party.
(7) Mobile charges incurred while downloading content and using the service are not eligible for refund.
(8) Refunds may be restricted if the contract is terminated for reasons attributable to the member, such as violation of current laws and important terms and conditions.
Article 20. Withdrawal of Subscription Effect
(1) A Member who wishes to withdraw his/her subscription should return the content provided by the company, and if the same content remains with the user even if they return it like digital content, he/she should delete it.
(2) When the subscription is withdrawn due to reasons attributable to the Member, the Member shall bear the cost of the return of the content when the subscription is withdrawn due to reasons attributable to the company, and the company shall bear the cost of the return of the content.
(3) The Company refunds the payment in the same way as the payment was made within 3 business days from the date the content is returned.
The Company should refund the payment within 3 business days from the date of receiving the user's expression of intention to withdraw the subscription. Otherwise, the Company should inform the Member about the reason for the delay.
(4) When the Company delays the refund of the payment to the User, it pays the delayed interest calculated by multiplying the delay period by the delayed interest rate of 20% per annum (hereinafter referred to as the delay compensation).
(5) If the Company refunds due to a request for withdrawal of subscription due to reasons attributable to the member, the user can deduct the amount equivalent to the profit (bonus acquisition amount) from the use of the content and refund it.
(6) When the Company withdraws the subscription due to reasons attributable to the company, the Company refunds the payment in the same way as the payment was made. However, if it is difficult to implement it due to a market operator, the refund is made in accordance with the market operator's policy.
Article 21. Membership Cancellation and Termination
If a Member wants to cancel the Game service use contract, it can be done through inquiry in the Game service menu or through email, etc. and all usage information (character, points, items) will be deleted and cannot be recovered.
Article 22. Cancellation and Termination of the Company
(1) The Company may terminate the contract after prior notice to the Member in the event that the Member violates the Member’s obligations in these Terms and Conditions. However, if the Member violates the current law or causes damage to the Company by intention or gross negligence, the use contract may be terminated without prior notice.
(2) In the case of the proviso in Paragraph 1, the Member loses the right to use the Paid service and cannot claim for refund or damage compensation.
Article 23. Restriction on Service Use for Members
(1) The Company may restrict the use of Game services by Members according to the following cases.
Specific reasons for violation of obligations subject to restrictions on use:
Providing false information or deceiving others during various applications, changes, or registrations
Using or stealing other people’s personal information
Changing the company's program, hack the company's server, arbitrarily change part or all of the website or posted information, or use the company's services in an abnormal way without receiving special rights from the company
Impersonating the company's executives or employees
Exploiting bugs in company programs
Acquisition, transfer, or sale of cyber assets (IDs, characters, items, in-game money, etc.) in an unusual manner
Cause of harm to the service or intentionally interfere with the service
Conducting business activities using the service without prior consent of the company
Copying information obtained through this service for purposes other than service use, using it for publication and broadcasting, or providing it to a third party without prior consent of the company
Transmitting, posting or distributing content that infringes on another person's patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property right to others
Transmitting, posting, or disseminating information, sentences, figures, sounds, or videos of vulgar or obscene content to others in violation of the Youth Protection Act or the law
Transmitting, posting, e-mail, or other means of transmitting, posting, or disseminating information, sentences, figures, sounds, or videos with vulgar or obscene contents that are intended for criminal activity or that violate public order and morals act of doing
Transmitting, posting, or distributing content that is extremely offensive or personally identifiable that may infringe on the honor or privacy of others
Harassing or threatening other users, or continuously causing pain or inconvenience to specific users
Collecting personal information of others without prior consent of the company
Acts that are objectively judged to be related to a crime
Violating all other rules or conditions of use set by the company, including these terms and conditions
Other acts that violate relevant laws and regulations
(2) If restrictions on the use of "company" are justified, "company" does not compensate for any disadvantages that may occur to "members" due to restrictions on use.
Article 24. Restriction on Use as a Provisional Measure
(1) The Company may suspend the account until the investigation of the respective issues is completed in following cases:
When a legitimate report is received that the account has been hacked or stolen
When it is reasonably suspected as an illegal activist, such as an illegal program user
In other cases where provisional measures for the account are necessary for reasons similar to the above
(2) After the investigation under paragraph (1) is completed, the Company shall extend the Game service use period of the Members by a fixed period of time by paying a certain amount in proportion to the Game service use period. However, this is not the case if it is found to be an illegal offender under paragraph (1).
Article 25. Appeal Procedure for Restrictions on Use
(1) When a Member wishes to object to the restriction on the use of the Company, he/she shall submit to the Company in writing, e-mail or equivalent within 15 days of the restriction.
(2) The Company shall respond to the reasons for restriction of Member in writing, e-mail or equivalent within 15 days from the date of receipt of the objection under paragraph (1). The Company shall notify Members of the reasons and processing schedule if it is difficult to respond within 15 days.
(3) The Company shall take corresponding measures according to the above response.
Article 26. Compensation
(1) If the Company causes damage to Members intentionally or grossly, the Company shall be liable for damages.
(2) The Member shall be liable for damages to the Company in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Article 27. Refunds and Overpayments
(1) When a Member applies for a refund for a paid product (hereinafter referred to as “goods”) purchased directly, the Company collects or deletes the “goods” and receives the necessary documents for refund within 3 business days from the Open market Ask the business operator to cancel the payment or proceed with a refund. In the case of a refund, a certain amount of money required for refund, such as bank transfer and payment agency fees (hereinafter referred to as “refund fee”), will be deducted. In the case of a refund, a certain amount of money required for refund, such as bank transfer and payment agency fees (hereinafter referred to as “refund fee”), may be deducted. If the “refund fee” is deducted, the amount remaining after deduction is less than the “refund fee” is non-refundable.
(2) If a charge occurs to a Member due to the Company responsible reason, a refund will be made without the "refund fee" deduction, and if a charge occurs due to the Member responsible reason, the "refund fee" will be borne by the Member.
(3) Charges (call charges, data charges) incurred using application downloads and network services are not eligible for refund.
(4) “Goods” given to “members” by the Company for free or received as gifts from other Members are not eligible for refund.
(5) Refunds may be restricted if the contract of use is terminated for reasons attributable to the Member, such as violation of current laws and important terms and conditions.
(6) Payment through the application follows the payment method provided by the open market operator. Therefore, if an error, delay or overcharge occurs during the payment process, in principle, you should request a refund from the open market operator.
However, if it is allowed according to the policy and system of the open market operator, the Company may request the open market operator to perform the necessary refund procedures.
Article 28. Company Indemnification
(1) The Company is exempted from liability if it cannot provide the Game Service due to war, incident, natural disaster, emergency, technical defect that cannot be resolved with current technology, or other force majeure reasons.
(2) The Company is exempted from responsibility for the suspension of the Game Service due to reasons attributable to the Member, obstacles in use and termination of the contract.
(3) The Company is exempted from liability in case of damage to Members as a result of the telecommunication service being suspended or not normally provided by the key telecommunication service provider, unless the Company intentionally or grossly negligent.
(4) The Company is exempted from liability in the event that the Game Service is suspended or malfunctions due to unavoidable reasons such as urgent (emergency) maintenance, replacement, periodic inspection, construction, etc.
(5) The Company is exempted from liability for problems caused by the terminal environment of the Member or the problem caused by the network environment without the intention or gross negligence of the Company.
(6) The Company shall not have any intentional or gross negligence of the Company with respect to the reliability and accuracy of information, data, and facts posted or transmitted by a Member or a third party in the Game Service or on the Community Service. Liability is waived unless otherwise stated.
(7) The Company has no obligation to intervene in disputes between Members or between Members and Game Services as a medium, and is not responsible for compensating for damages.
(8) In the case of free services among the game services provided by the Company, the Company does not compensate for damages unless the Company is intentionally or grossly negligent.
(9) The Company shall not be responsible for the failure or loss of the results of characters, experience values, items, etc. expected by Member using Game Service and shall be exempted from liability unless the Company intentionally or grossly negligent.
(10) The Company is exempted from liability for the loss of the Member in-game cyber assets, grades, characters, etc., unless the Company intentionally or grossly negligent.
(11) The Company is exempted from liability for damages caused by the Member’s device error.
Article 29. Member Grievance Handling and Dispute Resolution
(1) The Company provides a way to present the opinions or complaints of Members through the Game Service menu in consideration of the convenience of Members.
(2) The Company shall promptly handle any comments or complaints raised by Members within a reasonable period of time if they are objectively recognized as justifiable. However, if it takes a long time to process the complaint, the Member shall be notified about such through the community or by email.
(3) If a dispute arises between the Company and Members and a third dispute settlement agency coordinates it, the Company may faithfully prove to Members what has been done, such as restrictions on use, and may follow the mediation of the settlement agency.
Article 30. Members Notifications
(1) The Company may notify Members by email, LMS/SMS, push notification, etc.
(2) If a notice is required to all Members, it can be replaced by the notice in Paragraph 1 by posting on the initial screen of the Game service of the Company for more than 7 days or by presenting a pop-up screen.
Article 31. Jurisdiction and Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Korea, and if a lawsuit is filed due to a dispute between the Company and the Member, the court in accordance with the procedure stipulated in the Act shall be the competent court.
Article 32. Blockchain Based Content
(1) Some services provided by the Company include blockchain-based content.
(2) The Company may provide blockchain-based content in connection with its own or third-party services. In this case, to use the blockchain-based content, you must agree to the third party’s terms of service and complete user registration.
(3) The use of blockchain-based content is not a prerequisite for using some services provided by the company, and users can decide whether to use it or not.
(4) Please refer to the use of blockchain-based content in some services provided by the Company as it is impossible to guarantee or refund content due to contract termination (service withdrawal).
(5) If the digital wallet used to store block-chain-based content is linked with the user account, when canceling the contract (withdrawal from the service), it may be necessary to cancel the linkage of the digital wallet first according to the cancellation standards and procedures.
(6) If necessary, the company may revise these terms and conditions to the extent that it does not violate relevant laws.
(7) The company may have a separate operating policy in addition to these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions shall be effective on October 25, 2022.